***UPDATE: My site is now facing technical difficulties, so many things don’t look as they should. Please be patient with me as I try to solve these issues!***
Hey y’all, I hope you’re having a great (and hopefully relaxing) Sunday afternoon. I just wanted to pop on here real quick to let you know about my site redesign! If you’ve been on gracefulrags.com over the past few days, you may have already noticed the website looks a little different. A few ideas floated around my head for changing small aspects of the site, but I wasn’t planning on completely refreshing the look of Graceful Rags. In the past I’ve shared this kind of surprise on my blog’s birthday, but alas, here we are, some random day in the beginning of December. Cheers for a little spontaneity!
Below is a list of some of the changes to help you navigate the new site. I hope you love it as much as I do, and let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
- A fresh new header with my blog’s title
- Easily accessible social media icons in the top right corner to follow along (as well as an added email icon to easily get in contact with me)
- New tabs (Fashion, Lifestyle, Travel, Holiday, Linkups, About, Contact) as well as dropdown tabs to make navigation easier. Be sure to check out the new Holiday page for festive outfit inspiration this season!
- New fonts to shake things up a bit
- Instagram widget in the right sidebar to stay updated on my most recent posts. Click any photo to view more!
- A “Subscribe” button to keep updated with all my new blog posts and receive email notifications straight to your inbox
- A “Popular Posts” widget in the right sidebar to see what content other followers have been loving
- An “Explore Outfits by Category” dropdown widget to help you easily find outfit inspiration in categories such as “Boho,” “Edgy,” “Girly,” and many more
For the most part, I think the redesign is complete—but just in case, don’t be surprised if a few subtle things continue to change over the next few days. Thanks for stopping by and for all of your support!
Miles of smiles,